- Elimination of 3-G verification for customers and employees in almost all areas
- Abolition of the closing time (night gastronomy is allowed to open again)
- Elimation of FFP2 mask obligation in the hotel, only mandatory in grocery stores, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, banks,...
For entry into Austria, the 3G rule = VACCINATED or GENESED or TESTED applies:
- Vaccinated (upon entry the validity period is still 270 days) or convalescent (max. 180 days) can enter Austria without further requirements.
- Unvaccinated or convalescent persons need a negative Corona test (PCR max. 72h, antigen max. 24h; antigen tests for self-testing are not valid) for entry into Austria. If the negative test is not available at entry, entry is still possible. In this case, however, an entry registration must be carried out and a 10-day quarantine must be started immediately in Austria, which may be left as soon as a negative test result is presented.
- Children up to the age of 12 can in principle enter without any conditions; they do not need 3G proof. However, with regard to quarantine and registration requirements, children up to the age of 12 are subject to the same provisions as the adult under whose supervision they are traveling.
There are currently no measures for check-in at the hotel.
Current entry requirements are available under the following link: https://www.willkommen.tirol/
At the hotel, we place the highest priority on the safety of our guests:
• Warm hospitality - contactless
• Disinfectants in every room / studio / suite
• Disinfectant dispenser in the entrance hall, on the toilets, at the buffet,...
• Additional disinfection stands at the reception, at the buffet, in front of the entrance to the indoor pool - contactless
• We can guarantee the safety distances at the tables
• All rooms are well ventilated and regularly disinfected
• Mouth and nose protection (FFP-2 masks) in all public traffics, in shops, doctors, banks... are compulsory
• Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing - the sports program takes place in nature
• You can get ski passes from us at reception (avoid waiting times at the lift ticket offices)
• Strict safety measures by the cable car companies (in the cable cars and in the restaurant areas)
• Vaccination certificate or confirmation of a previous illness must be presented
• Contact tracing via QR code
• Prevention concept and COVID officer in the company
• We, the Fankhauser family and most of our team are vaccinated twice
Self-service at the buffet is permitted. We ask our guests who help themselves at the buffet to disinfect their hands.We can serve breakfast and salad on request. The Wellness and Spa area is open.
Of course, we also appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests: please wash your hands as often as possible!
You will find current information about the corona measures from Tux Information:
You will find current information about the corona measures from Hintertux Glacier:
You will find current information about the corona measures from Tirol Werbung:
You will find current information about the corona measures from Official Travel Portal of Austria:
However, we remain optimistic and will try everything so that our guests can spend a nice and relaxing holiday with us in the new Berghaus spa :-)
Your four-legged friend is welcome to join us. We would ask you to bring a dog blanket or dog basket, as well as a muzzle, as there is an obligation to do this on public transport. Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, but there is a possibility for dog owners to eat in the fireplace room, where the dog can be with them.
All prices are in EURO (no guarantee).
Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated. There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house.( http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf)
Cancellation conditions for bookings from May 2nd, 2022:
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged
- If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 40 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 70 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before date of arrival, or now-show, 100 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- We kindly ask you for a deposit of € 200 per booked room.
These unnecessary expenses and the associated anger we would like to spare for you.
That is why we recommend protecting yourself with the Hotel Cancellation Plus or our extensive Hotel Cancellation Premium Insurance from the European Travel Insurance as a precaution against cancellation or termination as well as rescue costs (including helicopter) and accident benefits (Hotel Cancellation Premium only): http://start.europaeische.at/hsp?AGN=10020353
Despite the pandemic status, the Europäische Reiseversicherung has insurance coverage in the event of COVID-19! Details on this courtesy can be found here.
Means of payment: e.g. Cash, EC-Card, Visa, Mastercard
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to your visit!
Your host family Ulrike & Thomas Fankhauser
and the well-trained Berghaus team